NONONOONONON NO MY WORST FEAR IS BUTTERFLIES I AM NOT WATCHJIG SOMEONE GET KILLED BY TFUCKING BUTTERUCFKIGNFDLIES
Imma go Ramona on your ass, Knives
and i’ll dye my hair to look like you and date young neil and cry a lot
Is that a challenge?
please you love me way too much to ignore me who else will bug you day in and day out about stupid things?
you can hate me you can love me but you can’t ignore me xoxoxoxo
i ended up watching teen wolf instead im so sorry i am trash
you know what we need? we need queer romcoms. we don’t need any more sad lifetime movies about queers who end up dead or heartbroken. we don’t need any more real life stories. we need queer romcoms.
- ladies falling in love after they stumble against each other on the subway.
- guys who work for opposite companies and bicker at the meetings until one of them kisses the other.
- a trans lady bartender who always ends up having deep philosophical chats with a drunk girl who gets dumped every week by a different person.
- an asexual journalist falling in love with the football player xie interviews every week after the matches, and having cute make outs and a lot of awkwardness around the ace thing with the fight and the ridiculous gesture of love and the make up.
- happy fluffy endings after a lot of dumb cute shit happening.
- queer rom coms !!!
babe u buyin this
sam we’ve shared living space
i’m pretty sure you know how we feel about sex
so i’ve just started watching teen wolf
i dont think i’ll become a tw blog so like dont worry
but for my own reference the only stuff i know that happens this season is that [spoilers if you hover]
#sansa endures#it’s what she does#she’s tortured day after day and all she can do is smile and thank the people who torture her#all she can do is look straight ahead and will herself not to cry as the horrifying death of her family#of the people she loved#is shoved in her face in more and more grotesque ways#and the fact that after all of that#after all she is made to go through#she can still find it within herself to be kind#that’s the truest sort of strength#that’s a strength few people could barely dream of#it’s sansa’s kindness that defines her#the fact that she can live through what she’s lived through and still look for goodness in people#it’s remarkable (via whoistorule)
I’m the Greatest Star (Glee Cast Version)